Eight Wonders of Caledon
Balloting to select the Eight Wonders of Caledon was conducted in April and May of 2008, with funds raised therefrom to benefit Relay for Life. Denver Hax was the principal organizer, and Dame Lapin Paris was the arbiter.
Fourteen sites were nominated.
The Eight Wonders of Caledon
- First: Connolly Aerodrome - Penzance Airfield: Penzance, Zoe Connolly and Virrginia Tombola
- Second: Steam Sky City: Desmond Shang, Jules Whittlesea, ambiant Kukulcan, Barney Boomslang, et al
- Third: Palm House: Caledon On Sea, Podruly Peccable
- Fourth: Gaiety Theatre: Penzance, Persephone Gallindo
- Fifth: Falcon Tower: Steam Sky City, Avariel Falcon
- Sixth: The Rakehell: Tanglewood, Mordecai Scaggs
- Seventh: The Duesenburg Zeppelin: Caledon, Charlene Trudeau
- Eighth: Astrotorium: Caledon Eyre, Kenny Hubble