Caledon Research Institute
The Caledon Research Institute (CRI) was founded on 28 February 2008.
"The Caledon Research Institute is dedicated to finding, preserving, and communicating the history, culture, and lore of the Independent State of Caledon. CRI publishes the Caledon Wiki (www.caledonwiki.com) and supports other projects related to this mission. Group membership fees are used together with other donations to maintain CRI's facilities including the in-world museum and archives under construction on Caledon II."
- Chancellor: His Grace, Otenth Paderborn, Duke of Murdann. The Duke of Murdann founded the Caledon Wiki.
- Chief Archivist: Dame Valentine Janus, DCBT. Ambassador Janus was the first appointed curator of the Wiki after its organisation.
- Chief Technologist: Sir Excalibur Longstaff, KD. Sir Excalibur is the Wiki's aetheric publisher.
- Trustees: Miss Cyn Vandeverre; Guvnah Desmond Shang; Sir JJ Drinkwater, KC; Mr LittleBlackDuck Lindsay.
- Curators: Miss Vi Paravane; His Grace, Edward Pearse, Duke of Argylle; Miss Dyne Talamasca.
- Librarians: Baron Klaus Wulfenbach; Marshal Zoe Connolly.
- Research Fellows: Professor Sadovnycha.
- Fellows: Mr Bubba Daniels, Miss Eleanor Anderton, Miss LillieJay Mills, Miss Melmoth Weatherwax, Miss Serafina Puchkina.
- Caledon Wiki - The Institute is an outgrowth of the Wiki, and serves as an in-world group for discussion of Wiki management.
- Caledon Underground Expedition - An agreement between CRI and Professor Sadovnycha has brought the legendary Corepheus earthship to the Institute property on Caledon II. Further exploration, research, and museum operations are planned.
- Caledon Wiki Museum and Archives - A four-story tower has been built to house the archives, with ample grounds for expansion and special exhibits like the Corepheus that are not easily confined indoors.