Caledon Caer Firnas
- Name: Caledon Caer Firnas
- Owner: Desmond Shang
- Founder: Vivito Volare
- Rating: Mature
- Announced: N/A
- Opened: December 21, 2008
- Disappeared: need date
- SLURL: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Caledon%20Caer%20Firnas/181/182/22
- Project: The Independent State of Caledon
- Region: N/A
- Theme: The Steampunk Duchy of Caledon Caer Firnas.
- Major Landmarks: Epona Bridge, The Angel Caldera
Originally discovered by ambiant Kukulcan, the island was named Caledon Glamorgan. The resources of the island were quickly tapped to make the island a hub of commercial and technological developement.
For reasons that are not completely understood, the house of Glammorgan abruptly relocated to a northern county. While records are not clear, during the tumult of this transition, the reclusive Vivito Volare and his Lady, the Dame Fogwoman Gray laid a decisive claim over the island.
Neither Volare nor Gray ever officially accepted their ducal vows, but rather, "have an understanding" with the Governorship.