From Steamlands Wiki
- Name: Caledon Avavah
- Owner: Desmond Shang
- Rating: Mature
- Anounced: 24th July 2011
- Founded: Formerly Caledon Downs
- Opened: Formerly Caledon Downs
- Returned to being Caledon Downs
- SLURL: 
- Project: The Independent State of Caledon
- Region: N/A
- Theme: A Jewish Duchy open to the public.
- Major Landmarks:
- Synagogue *Memorial Fountain *Riverwalk *Ballroom *Art Gallery
Home of Yenta Bernheim.
Notes of possible interest
- Synagogue: Replica of Belgian Synagogue in Arlon, Belgium. The oldest Synagogue in Belgium Built in 1831.
- Memorial Fountain: Features Fountain with Remembrance stones on dias. Public contributions in memory of lost loved ones.
- Berheim Art Gallery: Exhibits of Caledon Artists.
- Ahavah Ballroom: Decorated in high Victorian Style. Community location for Balls, Recitals and Celebrations.
- Riverwalk: Bordering the Southwestern edge. A Place for Romantic strolls, with secluded grottos.
- Shops: Local Builder's wares available to the Public.